Who We Are
The Pudendal Neuralgia Association, Inc. was established in 2013 as a non-profit organization in the state of Massachussetts. We provide educational services to pudendal neuralgia patients and their families as well as medical personnel in English and in Spanish.
Our wish is to help improve the quality of life of pudendal neuralgia sufferers.
Members of The Executive Board
Dahri I. McFaline, M.Ed.Executive Director, President
MaryBeth Scalice, Ed.D. Coordinator of Psychospiritual Services
Andrea M. Kaubris – Clerk
Rosalyn Feliciano, M.A. IDET – Instructional Designer
Raena Avalon – Consultant
Maureen N. Strong, CPA – Treasurer
Board of Directors:
Kara Moylan MacLean, M.Ed.
Richard P. Marvel, MD
Jose R. McFaline-Figueroa, MD PhD
Jyotsna Nagda, MD
David Podolsky, JD
Clinton Michael Radenbaugh
- Establish and maintain a telephone hotline to provide support for pudendal neuralgia sufferers seeking emotional guidance.
- Identify appropriate resources to assist affected patients and their families in coping with their chronic pain, daily activities, emotional stress and financial burdens
- Locate medical resources available in the vicinity of the affected patients’ community and facilitate their access.
- Provide counseling services.
- Educate patients in new ways to regain their individual and financial independence so that they may once again feel they are contributing members of society.
- Facilitate training programs for medical personnel in the latest pain management treatments and surgical procedures for pudendal neuralgia and pudendal entrapment patients.
- Establish a capital campaign to create aHope Centerto accommodate patients and their families who travel long distances for medical treatment.
- Maintain online information about the latest treatments and medical procedures.